Noah Robinson, MSc
Noah specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for the treatment of mood disorders. Noah’s approach combines traditional Cognitive Behavioral Therapy techniques with motivational interviewing to help patients identify sources of meaning and purpose in life that can serve as motivation for lasting clinical changes. Noah has experience working with patients who have depression, anxiety disorders, substance use disorders, and Internet gaming dependencies.
Noah is currently offering online therapy or teletherapy to help make psychology accessible to as many people as possible during the COVID-19 crisis.
- MSc Vanderbilt University
- Doctoral Candidate in Clinical Psychology, Vanderbilt University
- Worked at an inpatient and partial hospitalization/intensive outpatient facility to treat substance use disorders
- Developed a clinical training protocol to teach peers on how to lead cognitive behavioral support groups
- 5 years of clinical experience