Danielle Mizell, PsyD
Danielle enjoys working with children, adolescents, and young adults, providing therapy and assessments. Specialty treatment areas include anxiety, trauma, sleep disturbance, potty training issues, chronic illness, pain management, and medical treatment adherence. Danielle has experience working with families in children’s hospitals, addressing the stressors that coincide with medical diagnoses. She appreciates the importance of working with medical teams, families, and schools to create the most successful environment for each child. Assessment specialty areas include ADHD and learning disorders.
Danielle is currently offering online therapy or teletherapy to help make psychology accessible to as many people as possible during the Covid-19 crisis. Online counseling is easy to access and just as effective as in-person therapy.
- BA in Psychology and Master of Education in Counseling Psychology from the University of Louisville
- Master of Arts and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Spalding University, School of Professional Psychology
- Internship at Children’s Hospital of Michigan
- Postdoctoral Fellowship at Cleveland Clinic Children’s
Favorite TV Shows
• The Big Bang Theory
• Real Housewives
• The Office
•Breakfast at Tiffany’s
• Has named all of her cats after songs: Tiny Dancer, Tripping Billy, Jesse’s Girl, Jolene, Mandy