Blake Tims, LMFT, MMFC, MTS, GradCert
Blake is currently offering online therapy or teletherapy to help make psychology accessible to as many people as possible during the Covid-19 crisis. Online counseling is easy to access and just as effective as in-person therapy.
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Counseling from The University of Mobile
- Master of Theological Studies from Vanderbilt University
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services, concentrating in health science, sociology and psychology from The University of South Alabama
- Licensed Marital and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Tennessee, License number 1472.
- Certificate of Achievement from the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHSAS) and the Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network in ‘Suicide Prevention Training: A Clinical Focus’
- Certification of Designation as a Mandatory Pre-Screening Agent by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Expiration 06/30/2020
Graduate Certificate in Autism Studies/Autism Spectrum Disorder from The University of Memphis.
- Current Marriage and Family Therapy Doctoral (Ph.D.) Student at The University of Louisiana Monroe (ULM)
• All things Nashville sports: Preds games, Vandy football and basketball games, Nashville Sounds games, Nashville SC games, and Titans games.
• I also am always in search of the best live-non-touristy music in Nashville
• Playing basketball
• Reading random sports facts
• Searching for the best view of Nashville's skyline
• Researching mental health/theology and mental health/athletics.
• Forrest Gump
• Christmas Vacation
• The Blindside
• We are Marshall
• And any documentary about mental health, sports, or the combination of the two
• For King and Country
• George Jones
• Alan Jackson
• Eric Church
• Chris Stapleton
• And any other 90's country!