Eli Parrot, PhD, LMFT
Eli enjoys interacting with adolescents, young adults, and families as they figure out their life’s path. Her experience advocating for middle and high school students was enhanced through 12 years working as a school-based therapist at a local private school. She enjoys engaging with young people who struggle with learning differences, spectrum disorders, and who have difficulty navigating the school environment. Eli believes that the client is the expert and has all the resources for growth and insight within.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Counseling from Trevecca Nazarene University.
- Master’s in Marriage & Family Therapy from Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.A. in Social Work from Tennessee State University
- Middle and upper school counselor and Ethics teacher
- Counselor of middle school girls at Tennessee Baptist Children’s Home
- Internship counseling college student at Trevecca Nazarene University
- TBRI certified counselor