Dave Verhaagen, PhD, ABPP
Dave helps 16-29 year old young men excel in their lives and overcome emotional, behavioral, academic, or substance-related issues. He equips young men who have struggled in school to develop skills and make plans to be successful in college. He helps those who desire to develop a greater sense of identity, purpose, confidence, and direction. He also works with top performers, including professional and collegiate athletes, entertainers, and artists.
- PhD in Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Past Clinical Director of three mental health agencies
- Nationally-board certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology
- One of the founders of Southeast Psych
- 20 years of private practice experience
- Author/Co-author of 8 books