Dave Verhaagen, PhD, ABPP
Dave helps 16-29 year old young men excel in their lives and overcome emotional, behavioral, academic, or substance-related issues. He equips young men who have struggled in school to develop skills and make plans to be successful in college. He helps those who desire to develop a greater sense of identity, purpose, confidence, and direction. He also works with top performers, including professional and collegiate athletes, entertainers, and artists.
Dave is currently offering online therapy or teletherapy to help make psychology accessible to as many people as possible during the Covid-19 crisis. Online counseling is easy to access and just as effective as in-person therapy.
- PhD in Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Past Clinical Director of three mental health agencies
- Nationally-board certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology
- One of the founders of Southeast Psych
- 20 years of private practice experience
- Author/Co-author of 8 books