Blake Tims, LMFT-T, MMFC
Blake Tims received a Master of Arts degree in Marriage and Family Counseling from The University of Mobile and a Bachelor of Arts in Human Services, concentrating in Health Science, Psychology & Sociology from The University of South Alabama. Currently, Blake is completing a Master of Theological Studies degree from Vanderbilt University. Blake has extensive experience working with psychiatric crisis, self-harm, suicide, behavioral issues, spirituality, sexuality, Christianity, depression, anxiety, college/career development, family systems/dynamics and much more. Blake has worked with multiple diverse groups and enjoys working with all ages.
Blake has experience helping children and adolescents overcome difficulties such as behavioral issues, suicidal ideation, self-harm, depression, anxiety, bullying, identity issues, and spirituality issues. Blake also has experience working with co-occurring disorders such as substance abuse, anxiety, shame/guilt, and depression in both adolescents and adults.
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Counseling from The University of Mobile
- Master of Theological Studies Candidate at Vanderbilt University, Divinity School
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services, concentrating in health science, sociology and psychology from The University of South Alabama
- Licensed Marital and Family Therapist Associate (LMFT-T) in Tennessee, License number 1472.
- Certificate of Achievement from the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHSAS) and the Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network in ‘Suicide Prevention Training: A Clinical Focus’
- Certification of Designation as a Mandatory Pre-Screening Agent by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services. Expiration 06/30/2020