Brittany Rader, PhD
In her work, Brittany stands along side clients to help them establish hope that their pain can be healed. She believes that health is holistic and works to integrate client’s thoughts, feelings, personality, experiences and relationships into the therapy process. Brittany provides individual and group therapy for adults, adolescents, and older children. Her specialties include depression, bipolar disorder, interpersonal problems, identity development, and spiritual concerns. She also provides psychological assessment, facilitating clients’ academic, social and emotional growth.
- Doctor of Philosophy of Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.), Fuller Graduate School of Psychology, Pasadena, California
- Master of Arts of Psychology (M.A.), Fuller Graduate School of Psychology, Pasadena, California
- Bachelors degrees in Religion (B.A) and Spanish (B.A.), Berry College, Rome, Georgia
- Brittany has worked with clients ranging from age 3 to 83, in a variety of settings including: clients’ homes, public schools, in and outpatient psychiatric hospitals, community mental health centers, chemical dependency centers, and private practice
- Completed her internship at Wichita Consortium Psychology Internship Program (WCPIP)