Bonny Kate, MMFC/T
Bonny Kate strives to give hope and help to couples needing support as they overcome crisis or as they strive to become more deeply connected in their intimacy. She also enjoys working with young adult and adult individuals that want to overcome various life struggles such as grief/loss, anxiety and depression or trauma. She believes that vulnerability is the root of our greatest strengths and is honored to be a part of that sacred process with clients.
- Masters from Trevecca Nazarene University
- Worked at an inpatient center for young women dealing with various life controlling issues
- Completed her internship at Brentwood Baptist
- Certified in Suicide Intervention through TSPN
- Offers services to Building Blocks for Marriage every quarter